Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Radio Equipment
Reload this Page >

FrSKY X20 Pro Complete Combo with Extra Case and More!

Community
Search
Notices
Radio Equipment View all radio equipment for sale right here.

FrSKY X20 Pro Complete Combo with Extra Case and More!

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2024, 03:23 PM
JRSmith
My Feedback: (47)

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FrSKY X20 Pro Complete Combo with Extra Case and More!

Hello Guys,

Up for sale is my X20 Pro transmitter, #49. It's been used to fly a helicopter about five times. I have setup a couple other airplanes, but have never flown those. I will leave all the model files on the radio and maybe it will help with future setups, or I can delete them, if the buyer prefers.

Radio has been upgraded to the newest firmware 1.5.2 (pictured) and all the audio folders have been configured and added sound files to them and remapping the ViperJet. The Helicopter still needs to be remapped to the correct folder, but have not done it yet. I have had no issues with the 1.5 upgrade and everything is working as it should in my application.

It comes with everything seen in the pictures and as new, vantac screwdriver, RX, etc... with the extra A&E orange case, I preferred the orange case over the stock aluminum case, I can fit more in it. I also have the original boxes both the radio and case came in. Also, includes the the Switch Caps 4 ea black and red, long and short as pictured. An extra neck strap, USB cable, stylus, neck strap balance, etc.

It has been well taken care of and I have never touched the screen with my fingers, always used a stylus.

Asking $1000 for everything and that includes insured shipping and PP. PP F&F or pay the 3.5% fees. I will put everything back in original boxes and double box into one. Shipping via UPS and I will provided tracking. Please see my feedback and buy with confidence. Thanks for looking.